Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Home stretch!

Hi baby! You're being active again and Mommy's really sleepy still. Your Tito Martin said I should be walking around already so you'll eventually go down in place. I hope I can do that later. Almost didn't get any sleep last night.

It was a surprise to find that I lost 3.3lbs during my last OB visit. That was from eating less rice and more veggies (most of it malunggay and soup) for the last two weeks! I never thought I could do it! This is considering that you're still growing at least 500 grams during that time. I hope I can keep this up without compromising your health.

We're here at your Lola Baby's house and Tito Chito, Tita Cecille and Ninang Ginny are here! They have so many gifts for you they're all so cute and adorable! I think you already have something to wear for your christening :)

Last Monday, we had lunch at Kikufuji in Makati and it was sad that I cannot eat my favorite food because they're raw :( I really miss eating sashimi and spicy tuna and I just settled for tempura and some California Maki. Your dad, on the other hand, requested for some take-out and everyone in their office enjoyed that little treat! I still don't know if I can eat raw fish while I breastfeed you but I hope I can! I wonder what kind of food you'll like?

I'm almost 38 weeks now and everybody's expecting to meet you already! I'm having a very difficult time doing a lot of things now and it looks like you're not ready to come out yet. Your Tito Martin said that it will all be up to you, so I hope you'll consider and come out right now!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment