Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Anxiety creeping in

Hello my wonderful baby! How are you? Doc says your heartbeat is quite slow but still normal and you might just be extra sleepy all the time. Do you feel the boredom that Mommy feels nowadays? What's keeping you inside me then?

I happened to see on Facebook that one of my high school classmates have given birth yesterday via CS delivery when her due date is still mid-July! Another busmate from high school is at the hospital with her contractions being monitored and I vaguely remember that I'm a bit ahead of her in terms of due date. Tita Fara tells me that a friend of hers with the same due date as I has already given birth. Although I'm still on my 39th week today and this other high school batchmate gave birth at 40 weeks on her second baby, I shouldn't really be alarmed, but the fact that my xray pelvimetry said the midplane area is smaller than normal and I might be meant for a CS delivery makes me really anxious. I do mind a little that it's going to cost double than a normal delivery, my plan of exclusively breastfeeding you might be affected a little bit and that's what worries me most. I hope I'm doing you good by walking everyday for 45 minutes.

On Friday we'll visit the doctor again and I'm hoping for a bit of good news. I really can't wait to give birth with all the newborn photos I see on Facebook, it's already driving me crazy!!!! So Baby Georgia, I hope you give me signs that you're ready to come out and spare me and your daddy the anxiety! We can't wait to see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment