Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Baby's day out

Have I told you how beautiful your name is, baby girl? :)

Being 36 weeks and about to pop out, your dad gave in to my suggestion to spend the whole Sunday in Greenbelt. The last time I visited that mall was back in April 2010, where we had my graduation lunch at Zuni. It was primarily a choice because your Tito Martin gave us several GCs of Agantea which can only be found in GB2. We arrived at around 11am and decided to watch Snow White and the Huntsman after getting some Bubble Milk Tea and this drink called QQ (and both are very good!)

It was your dad's first time to eat a corndog and a cream puff (seriously!) and we found the movie to be quite dragging. I had an inkling that anything with Kristen Stewart on it would be annoying (I initially thought she'd be a toughie this time and she wasn't! For most of the movie she was still a whiny, helpless damsel and it's really getting so old!). The last part was actually cheesy. And of course, I found your dad to be getting listless during the last half hour, and also because the fire exit sign was lit way too bright beside us. The airconditioning wasn't that great either.

Heard mass downstairs and decided to watch Men in Black 3 at 630 after eating a fairly light meal at Capricciosa (clam chowder and four-cheese pizza with salmon yum!) We finished the last of the GCs and by this time I was dead tired and bloated from all the milk teas we consumed! That was actually my big-time exercise for that week :)

I really want you to come out now, I'm getting really impatient especially now that there's less to do (Game of Thrones season 2 has just ended). Later I'll be getting a biophysical ultrasound and Dr. Leonardo said we both should get a good score on it! I really do hope that I'll have a normal delivery with you so it will be easier for both of us to recover!

I also want to say how happy I am that we chose a good pedia for you, Doc Kat! She's so warm and accommodating and helpful! Not only will she give your vaccines at cost, she even told us we can pay her when we're able! Now isn't that great? She said she'll be there to help you and me in every way. I'm sure you'll like her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment