Saturday, May 5, 2012

8 months and counting!

Hello my love!

Mommy's in bed and a little bit sleepy. It's been a while since I wrote something, and I got time for it today because Daddy's at Tito Tim's bachelor party. I got a few hours to myself and with you!You have been in my tummy for about 8 months now and we can't be more excited to meet you! It's amazing how time flies so fast that in a little more than a month you'll come out of me and everybody's looking forward to it!

I feel your very strong kicks and movements that wakes me up in the wee hours of the night. But then I guess it's some kind of practice for what lies ahead with us, right? I'm sure you'll keep me awake every night, and that's ok, let's just say your dad and I signed up for this so we're pretty much prepared!

I'm glad that we got a little rain today, it's been so humid that sometimes I get dizzy from the heat! So now the airconditioning's on for most of the day, I hope your Lolo Nestor wouldn't mind :) we've been staying in my old room for the whole week, and tomorrow, we'll be at your Lola Baby and Lolo Toto's house, again for another week. It's mainly because I get really hot and uncomfortable at night because of the heat and it will be very hard for me to work when I lack sleep.

On Monday your daddy and I will be celebrating our first year anniversary, and I still am racking my brain for a unique surprise for him. It's too bad that my funds are pretty limited now since I haven't settled my clearance with Southville yet and I dunno when I'll receive compensation for this stint at your dad's company but I hope I can get something nice for him. He never fails to surprise me, just like this very special video that he made for me recently!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw-FMMDidhc

Of course it made your mommy cry each time she watches it. I'm playing it right now and I"m starting to choke again :) This will also be our song for you!

You're kicking so hard again, we keep on praying that you finally settle in the correct position. I hope I'm drinking enough water for you still! Can't wait to see you my love! We'll have lots of wonderful adventures together! Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog! Your child will treasure these letters for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete