Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Butterflies in my stomach

Time is really flying a lot faster now. We are getting closer and closer to realizing your mommy and daddy's big plans for the future. As excited as we are, we are keeping our sadness at bay, as it seems we won't even see Christmas 2013 here in the Philippines. In any case, it's all for the better because we surely don't want to arrive in Canada right smack in the cold winter. I figured it's going to be all the more lonesome with our families thousand of miles away, being cooped up in the house adjusting to the harsh climate. You have nothing to worry about, for all your toys will be there waiting for you when we arrive.

I'm starting to have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about how life would be like with just the three of us in an unfamiliar place. It would be ideal for me to find a daycare to work in and for you to stay in while you wait for me. By that time you have to learn to drink milk from a cup unsupervised and put yourself to sleep. You have to learn to be independent a little bit earlier than your peers and I honestly think you can hack it :)


1 comment:

  1. aww, when are u guys leaving?! sana naman makita ko muna si georgia bago kayo umalis! :)

    ReplyDelete